Sunday, December 2, 2007

Why you ask....

Over the past few months during hubby's insane travel schedule (in military terms that would be never home) I started reading some military spouse blogs. I would read them and get not two lines into a post and think "that's my life". The military lifestyle isn't one that everyone can understand. It's hard to explain it to the other moms at the playground. Being stationed here is tough, there isn't a huge base with tons of military spouses trying to be mom and dad who can relate, rather I am trying to balance the military and civilian parts of my life. Its rough and lonely. Very lonely. So that being said, I thought blogging would be a great way to find some harmony in my mind and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.