Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Why do I find this amusing?

Flyboy called me and said that he had a little tidbit for me that he thought I would find amusing. He said he was talking to work yesterday trying to coordinate their new arrival date and a new guy had checked into the squadron while he was gone. His last name, Marine.

If I told you his first name it'd be even funnier but I wont do that. For some reason that made my night. I dont know why, I just find this amusing. And flyboy knew it. Man he knows me like a book.

Simple pleasures for simple people.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, pleeeeeeze tell me his name is Joe Marine. That would truly make my day. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess he didn't much choice about his career path...

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.