Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas thoughts....

Merry Christmas!

With two little ones in our house it was a nonstop day, but as I finally get to sit down in peace and quiet I am thinking about how very grateful I am. So far this year we have spent what seems like so much time apart but yet we were together today. Lucky, lucky, lucky us.

So many military families are apart today. Moms and dads, sons and daughters, sisters and brothers off somewhere, willing to be apart from their families to protect and serve. I hardly know what runs thru my dear husband's mind when he is away but I cant imagine it is easy. But yet they do it. Thank you for your heart, thank you for your strength, thank you for your pride and thank you for your commitment.

To all serving, to all who are waiting for someone to come home, to all who are missing someone who will never come home, simply put.... thank you.

1 comment:

  1. well put!

    I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday together!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.