Friday, June 19, 2009

Guess where my twizzlers go?

Dash-2 was running thru the center hallway downstairs and of course, took a spill and cracked his head. He cried and cried all while clutching half a twizzler (the remnants of his commissary treat).

I scooped him up and we sat on the stairs, he buried his head on my shoulder and as he started to calm down he did the strangest thing.

He tucked in the remainder of his twizzler in my bra and said very nicely, "Pease hold mommy".

I suppose the combination of my ever expanding boobs and the way he was sitting thus pulling down my v-neck shirt exposed the perfect twizzler holder for a boy on the run.

Good to know my boobs are useful for something even before the breastfeeding starts.

19 comments:

  1. HAHAHAH well there is no money to put down there why not candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. To funny! At least he was cute in the way he asked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! At least he is polite about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great. Boobs are so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds totally logical to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is freaking awesome.

    your kids are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! You have your very own twizzler holder and didn't even know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwwwwwwwww, I just can't say anything but awwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  9. It could be worse...it could have been a sippy cup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is HUHlarious!!! Seriously. I can't handle it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha! How totally random!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.