Thursday, June 11, 2009

Great Contest for military families!

I know that other bloggers have been spreading the word about Laptops for Flattops, a chance for military families to win a brand new laptop AND a web cam to help feel a little bit more connected to the service member serving overseas, but as usual, I'm late to the party.

So sue me, I'm not going to lie, I've been sidetracked by the awesomeness and technical complexity that is my new button. I'm a simple girl what can I say?

But in all seriousness this is a great program. Click here for the full rules and regs, because, like everything in life, there are rules and regs.

This program is sponsored by AllAmericandirect.com and this is their second time giving away free laptops. I think its great when companies recognize the scarifies and hardships faced not just by the men and women in the military but the pressure and strain that it puts on those left behind, especially the little ones.

I know a lot of you out there are on the down slope of your deployments, or don't have kids so this contest may not seem right for you, but please, if you know someone who you think could benefit let them know. Give a heads up to your FRG groups or your family readiness officer and ask them to get the word out.

All right bloggy peeps... go forth, read the rules, and spread the word!

Now I'm off to go stare at my button some more.

8 comments:

  1. How awesome!! I won't sign up, just becuase I'm sure someone needs it WAY more than we do, but that's really cool.

    And FYI - I didn't hear about it until JUST now. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really wonderful contest to have. I think its awesome that some companies put stuff out there for families who are serving for our country. They deserve respect and should have more stuff like this out there.
    You are like the "cool" mili-wife/mom around here :) You always have the cool new buttons and information :) My little poots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow awesome!!


    And im diggin your honest mommy button on the side!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a great giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  5. But seriously, whoever wins the computer will undoubtedly find your blog and so, an awesome button is imperative. You're just thinking ahead and supporting military moms :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great program! :) I'll pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's such a great program. If matt didn't already have a laptop we would totally have tried to do this!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.