Saturday, August 2, 2008

Who not to share your bed with

Hmmm. Not much to say tonight. Rough night last night. I rolled over at 2:30 to find little dash-2 standing there whispering, "Mama mama mama". It was adorable and mildly heart stopping at the same time!

Every time I would take him back to bed he would shuffle back out and find his way back to my bed. He's never been clingy until the past few days, now I literally find myself tripping over him. Around the third time I just gave up and let him crawl into bed with us. How is it that such a small little thing can take up SO much of the bed? There I was clinging to the side of the bed while he laid diagonally across the sheets. And he apparently does this arm flailing thing while he sleeps so he kept hitting me in the head.

So cute but tough to sleep with. I am hoping, really really hoping that he sleeps soundly in his OWN bed tonight.

And I'm remembering what the woman the other day told me.... these will be the best years of my life.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I had to laugh at this one. Wyatt is a crazy sleeper. I had to share a bed with him when we were in CO back in June, and I don't think I slept more than an hour or two at a stretch every night because I kept getting kicked in the stomach or head butted. Not fun. But, it's hard to resist when they want to climb in...I do try to remember we'll only be able to do such things for a few short years.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.