Thursday, August 14, 2008

Frat boys!

Usually when flyboy is away I keep the house spotless. Cleaner then when he's here. I don't know why... maybe its pent up energy or something. Who knows.

This trip... very much not the case.

I don't know if its because Dash-2 is getting some molars and is in a nasty mood at least 90% of his waking hours, I don't know if its because the boys have been tag teaming waking up at night and needing something, I don't know if I'm just lazy.

My money is on a combo of all three. And just a disclaimer that I wrote this last night and its set on auto post, just in case you guys were thinking "Wow she should be cleaning RIGHT NOW instead of posting." Which I should but cut me some slack, once the kids are in bed sometimes I just wanna be off the clock as a maid so to say.

Last night I got out of the shower and noticed a juice box on the bathroom counter, a lone shoe on the back of the toilet, a (clean) pair of Elmo under pants on the banister, and flyboy's new Men's Health tossed at the bottom of the stairs.

Holy crap I'm living in a frat house. That is if frat houses had a tickle me Elmo. And sippy cups instead of kegs.

10 comments:

  1. If you think that looks like a frat house- stop by here. Before I got my job I was cleaning and vacuuming every day. Now with the job, today is my first day off to actually do any cleaning in about a little over a week. GROSS. I'm actually excited to do some cleaning today.

    My frat house- dog toys torn to pieces, pieces of treats all over the floor, muddy paw prints on the kitchen floor.

    Here's to frat houses and cleaning parties! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A frat house huh? I can only imagine! Just wait until they're teenagers, then it's going to be a full-blown frat house! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tiny frat boys! hilarious!

    I am in awe that you can keep your house clean period...I can't keep up with me, my hubs, a small dog, and a job.
    I'm lazy my friend. not you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww you should make a little frat boy logo :)

    and seriously? lazy and you just don't seem to go together. i am pretty sure you don't have a lazy bone in your body. how could you? you are the mama to two little frat boys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heehee I agree about the frat boy logo. Tiny frat boys.

    I don't think any one of us would even go close to saying a word about you taking time to yourself, to post or whatever you wanted to do! Remember, guilt is optional!

    Check the closet, is there a keg? Under the bed, might be a pizza!

    *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the frat house image. Adorable.

    (And honestly, how does a shoe end up on the back of a toilet? I just don't get it.)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    Frat boys! That is too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's bound to happen every once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is pretty funny. And I totally understand the not wanting to be a maid 24/7. Sometimes you need to take a step back, try and see the humor in it, recharge a little and THEN do something about it.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.