Monday, January 4, 2010

a message for you sitemeter

Dear sitemeter,

I got your email update about my site.

Get off my back. '

I think I detected a little snarkiness in your little breakdown of the numbers. I'm pretty sure you were silently mocking me. I get enough of that around here, I don't need you jumping in.

So sue me I've been a little out of the blogging loop lately. Maybe you didn't read the post a little while back that my darling dash-2 broke my laptop and then the whole holiday rush and whatnot. I've been a little busy.

I'm hoping people haven't given up on me all together but hey life just takes over sometimes. I'm pretty sure that in the grand scheme life should come before blogging. And trust me its painful for me to have to say that.

I'm also not sure that you caught the update that thanks to a new netbook I will now be back to blogging in my pjs from the comfort of my bed at night when the kids are sleeping {because that's when the blogging magic happens around here}.

So sitemeter. Get off my back, hopefully in no time soon I'll be back to my stellar numbers. Are you laughing over there sitemeter?

Any who, sitemeter.... cut me some slack k?

yours fondly,

9 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! I have been on and off the blogging wagon lately! Christmas, school, and life just gets in way at times!! Keep your posts coming, they make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up! And the sitemeter needs to back off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is this sitemeter and why do they care???

    Mrs,
    I was given an award for my blog and I'm passing it on to you. You can see it here if you'd like.
    http://suburbanrebelmom.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-have-attitude-who-knew.html

    Keep the blogs and memories coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still read when I can, for sure! But I've been quite the slacker myself.

    PS: Who didn't get the memo that things are supposed to be mellow after the holidays? Work is CHAOTIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are really funny, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE my netbook . . . just HAD to have it before our summer adventure last year . . . it is like my best friend because we all know in 'real' life I don't have one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha. I think several of us took a holiday break! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's the holidays... it makes sitemeter cranky!

    Blessings,
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.