Friday, January 15, 2010

The Great Valentine's Day Swap

It's time for another swap!

This time, love is in the air and its time for Valentine's Day! If your interested leave a comment, make sure you either have an email linked to your blogger account or leave it in the comments. And you don't have to have a blog to take part, just an email.

Sign up will be open all week, until Saturday January 23.

The rules are pretty simple, there is a $10 limit and you should mail out your package by the second week of February so that they arrive round about Valentine's Day.

As for what to send, besides the $10 limit, it's really up to you.

Some ideas .....

-You can either send a favorite holiday candy of yours or maybe something your local area is known for.
{Don't worry I'm not sending anyone any apples. This holiday is NOT about fruit.}

-You can ask your swap partner about their personal preferences.
{I'm a fan of whitman's truffles if anyone is interested.} And please, don't forget to mention any food allergies!

-You can send homemade goodies, cookies, candies, brownies, need I go on here?


-You can include a homemade valentine or go hallmark. Or shoot, just sign the box of chocolates!


Really folks, its just about having fun.

I'll send out an email to everyone afterwords letting them know who their partner is, their email, and run thru the rules again.

I hope you all sign up! And please, pass on the word on your own blogs, the more the merrier!

33 comments:

  1. OOOOO! I want to play! Hubby will be gone for V Day and buying chocolates for yourself just isn't the same :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to participate in the swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in!

    mommymandymusings@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm down, email is linked, or should be...just add at yahoo. I like all of it but peanuts make my mouth swell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boo. I leave on the 6th of February to go to my reserve officer training school. I won't be back until the 20th. Hopefully I can participate next year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in! I don't think my email is linked anywhere around here... so if not, it's russiansespi(at)gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in! :-) You have my email address I'm pretty sure...if not, leave me a comment and I'll send it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, did I forget to tell you that you were inelligible from all prizes on my blog until you start emiling me 9 pages again? :) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have won an award at my site. Come check it out :)

    http://wifeofasailor.com/2010/01/17/an-award/

    ReplyDelete
  11. mememe!! Let me know if you need my email again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! I would love to join in.. But, I live OCONUS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to do this! I am on my first IVF cycle 5dp3dt and started bleeding this morning. Doctor says not to worry yet but I need a pick me up! I am in! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in! My vday situation is questionable so this may be the only shot I have at swaping some Vday fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to be in on this!

    kiernansmommy2002 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm in! I'm excited to participate :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Crap, did not read it all . . . is this how I sign up? Count me in . . . haduty at aol dot com . . . I'm offline until mid-next week so if this isn't what you need will join the FUN next time, Easter?

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to join if its not to late..today is the 23rd, right? I"m all confused!

    Thanks!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.