Sunday, January 10, 2010

About the pictures....

I've been thinking a lot about my 2010 picture a day project. Mainly, whether or not to post my pics here or on another site which I can better control who's checking us out. I set up another blog, Trying Our Best {2010 in pictures} just for the occasion.

I'll still post my random pics here when they don't involve my children's pretty faces, so don't worry you'll still be kept up to date on the random candy bar finds and what not. This way I can post the picts that I really want, not the ones that I just feel show the least. Pictures of the kids, pics of where we are, posted with more peace of mind.

If you'd like to see the flyboy households 2010 year in picture and you didn't already get an email, please just email me and let me know and I'll send you the email link.

Oh and I'll post a sign up post about the Valentine's day swap in a few days so we can get started on that fun! Have a nice weekend everyone!

18 comments:

  1. please add me to your other blog: clayton_family1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about what happened; I can't even imagine how you mist feel.
    I fully support your decision to go "invite only" with your photo blog. It is something I have always been nervous about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see your other blog! Mandakay0625@aol.com

    I did the same thing with creating a second blog for photos but could only commit to posting to my 2010 blog once a week.

    If anyone is interested:
    http://52weeksofolvera.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love an email link and be able to see your other blog. Your family is amazing & I love seeing what you're up to. It makes this retired AF mama happy!
    duchessofy@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, will flyboy let you post pics of him if it's a controlled access blog?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also love access! Your kids are adorable =) I believe you already have my email address!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to keep up with the flyboy household in 2010! I don't blame you for setting up a controlled access site.. there are far too many crazies out in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pick me! Pick me! :) I'd love to follow your year of pictures... maybe I'll see a pregnant hampster in one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course I want to continue seeing your families awesomness! jmomiller@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Feel free to send it to me as well. I think that is a great idea for pics. I am getting dh a camera...and always wondered about where should I post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see your blog!
    MaliaMKell@gmail.com
    Daily photo projects are so rewarding...I"m doing one thru my husband and I's first deployment and loving it! It keeps me busy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to! Ohh please? I need to see those cute little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess I'm late here, but I'd like to be included :) I think you have my email already. (If not you can grab it off my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'd love to be included. :) {twopawsdesigns at yahoo dot com}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh... ohh... I know I'm late, but I'd love to be added to the pics list!!

    Work is finally STARTing to slow down a little, and will hopefully be back to not at all busy soon and I can get back to blogging agian...

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.