Thursday, August 13, 2009

Project Mommyhood Mommy Blog of the Year Finalist

Holy poop my blog made the list!

I'm a finalist in Project Mommyhood's Mommy Blog of the Year!


I'm in the company of some awesome mommy bloggers so that whole, "its an honor to be nominated" thing is very, very true. Really, I consider these mommy blogs to be the "big leagues" and I'm shocked that mine made the cut.

Please folks, come on out and vote for my little old blog. Starting on Saturday, there will be a poll up on the Project Mommyhood site to vote on.

I'll pull out all the stops to win. I am even prepared to bring new life into this world if that will get me some bonus points!

Actually I'm quite ready to bring new life into this world regardless of whether it gets me ahead but that's besides the point.

Thanks to all the readers who nominated me. Really you guys, part of what makes this blog so much fun are the sweet, funny, and meaningful comments that you guys leave.

Oh.... and ahem... maybe spread the word?

15 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! hee hee....you said poop.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! can't wait to go vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to vote and support you! You deserve this nomination!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! I will definitely vote for you - no need to go and give birth or anything...wait, too late for that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have my vote! I love reading your blog and HOPE that you do well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously, you've got my vote.

    I know you decided to have kids and blog about them solely so you can win blog awards and I'll do my best to make sure you succeed because birthing babies just for that is dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I will make sure to vote :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll TOTALLY vote for you. SCORE for you, man!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAYA You. Let that baby bake a bit more

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.