Monday, August 10, 2009

Crisis adverted

There was a crisis in the flyboy household this morning. While blow drying my hair dash-1 appeared in the bathroom to show me that he had had a spot on his ankle that matched the two he had near his tummy (you know his nipples, or nips as he likes to call them).

Really folks, I can't make this stuff up. And I haven't a clue where he comes up with it.

However, the crisis was averted when I pointed out that it was merely a bug bite. And that he was not in fact a medical oddity.

Yet.

12 comments:

  1. Your kids make my day, I swear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, boys. If only they grew out of it..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - a 3rd "nip", and on his leg, no less.

    Poor guy... I bet he was hoping to get on Oprah with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I can't wait to hear the stories that he comes home with once he starts school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your ever near Washington look me up I got a few of those children too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. there never is a dull moment at your house is there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hear three nipples is the sign of the devil. So good call there with the bug bite. As long as it isn't a sign of things to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you can get to Williamsburg for Christmas, it's the best time to go! The whole town is decorated so beautifuly for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha this was just the laugh I needed today! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.