Saturday, August 15, 2009

ahem...

Just a (very casual reminder) that voting started today for Project Mommyhood Mommy Blog of the Year.

Not that I'm saying GO VOTE FOR ME or anything like that, nope, not at all. Just wanted to remind you guys. (there is a conveniently located button on my sidebar, hey I'm just trying to help y'all out)

And thank you to those who have already voted. (Or might be heading straight over there now. no pressure though)

Oh another note I can't imagine that I have two more weeks left. I thought for sure I was going into labor this morning, so if I'm not around the blogosphere as much lately, the last bit of pregnancy is kicking my ass. And its finally butt ass hot up here so thats just adding to the fun.

And yes, butt ass hot is a very technical term. I like to be technical around here.

8 comments:

  1. In my home turf of PA, that would be a completely appropriate description of hot weather. :)

    We also say "east your bum" to describe a place that's waaaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere. Weird, eh?

    Good luck with the last few weeks. I'm seriously still in shock that your new little one will be here so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to vote right now! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought surely that once my inlaws got here this afternoon, I'd be headed to the hospital. Nope. Not a lick of contractions. At this point with E, I was having sparatic ones all day. Nothing. I hope he comes before my next appointment on the 21st! Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been butt ass hot here since the beginning of June... I've been jealous of the east coasters. Usually my hometown summers are miserable, but go figure the one summer I'm not there, they seem to be having a mild one!

    Good luck with the last couple of weeks. I hope little Dash-3 comes sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, I'm totally going to go vote. Right now!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.