Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hubs is home

Thank God! It's so nice to have backup. We have had three days puke free so I'm really hoping that this is gone. I had little in and out on Monday and I'm still alive. Flyboy got home the night prior which was very much a welcome relief. I was able to lay around once we got back from the hospital and even some of Tuesday. As easy as in and out procedures are, having little ones who need to be carried around throws a monkey wrench in the recovery. Flyboy is on leave this week since he has so much leave to use up before next month so I might not be on much this week.

7 comments:

  1. it is good that flyboy gets to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that everything went OK on Monday, and that Flyboy is back, and that you've had a couple happy tummy days with the Dash brothers....

    In other words, I'm really happy for you. You've needed some good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he's taking leave. It's always nice to have a little help around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Enjoy your leave with flyboy :) and I hope everyone is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi leanne -- very glad to hear this. take it easy and enjoy that fly boy :)

    blessings, kathleen xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Hooray for leave! I'm hoping for some myself one of these days... Very glad to hear the puking is going away. Crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad he's home and able to help out. I hope the puke-age is gone for good!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.