Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Update about the house being eaten

I can imagine that many of you are on the edge of your seats in anticipation as to what might be nibbling on our house. And the answer is..........

no clue.

After having the "safe trap" out on the porch for three days and having the bait stolen out of the trap three times as well, we are not one step closer in knowing what the animal is. Every morning Dash-1 runs downstairs to check what it might be, he's hoping for a groundhog, I think he is under the assumption its going to become our pet. Yeah, ummm no. Flyboy on the other hand is not handling this well. He is slowly growing more agitated as he becomes outsmarted by wildlife. Whatever this animal is should be smart and give up now before he really stirs the Marine up!

7 comments:

  1. hmm... I live out in the middle of nowhwere and even III can't guess what it is!! Let me know if flyboy starts to sit on the front porch with a shotgun... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm...no clue what it could be, but whatever it is, it must be smarter than the trap. Perhaps a change in tactics is necessary? I bet Flyboy on the porch as KJ suggested would be pretty effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe a coon? Or a badger?

    Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As men like to "save the day" I imagine it would drive him crazy! Thanks for the birthday greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of such a thing! Whatever it is it is pretty sly! I think your hubby should show this animal what he's made of! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm picturing Flyboy out on the porch with a shotgun,stalking whatever wildlife it is that is snacking on your house.

    Please keep us updated, I am dying to know now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need a visual on the eaten house. Send pics!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.