Monday, April 7, 2008

Manic Monday

Today's theme is in honor of Sarge Charlie's 1,000 post. Quite respectable dear Sarge, quite respectable indeed. Congratulations!

So lets see. A thousand. Hmm. While I've changed a lot of diapers in the past three years, I'm probably just shy of 1000. Lately I've been making a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches, but again, I'm probably not up to a 1000. I cant say I've been to the gym 1000 times, hell I don't think I can say I've worked out even close to that much. And perhaps in another year or two I'll be up to 1000 Sesame Streets viewed.

But I know for a fact that I have said over a 1000 'I love you's', that I have given a 1000 kisses, and that I have received a 1000 hugs. All heartfelt and all with no signs of stopping anytime soon.

Again, good job Sarge on hitting 1000 post. Your wit and wisdom are very much enjoyed.

***allright I am amending this, a couple folks have pointed out that I probably have changed 1000 + diapers and during nap time I did a little bit of math and even giving flyboy some credit for changing a few (and I mean a few) I have most definitely changed over 1000 diapers. Upon further reflection, I most definitely have not been to the gym 1000 times.

11 comments:

  1. With 7 kids and nearly 31 years of marriage, I think I might be into the millions on that one :-)
    A thousand thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since there are 365 days in a year and that would be over 1000 days, your diaper count may be higher than you suspect. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A thousand kisses and a thousand "I love yous" make your world a thousand times a better place!
    Oi = a thousand diapers, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was lovely!!!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy MM! 1,000 diapers. Would that be like 250 #2s and 750 #1s ?? (smile)...

    My MM meme is up and running.

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post, trying! Written very creatively and kept my interest! Thanks very much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of diapers. I chuckled on your take of 1000. Cute. Have a great MM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos to motherhood and
    groan to all the 1000's of things we have to clean up.

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't diapers seem endless? And since I use cloth I not only change tons of diapers, but I also wash and try tons of diapers too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much for kind words about the old sarge. I believe all that stuff you said.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh. I was finally done with diapers. Now I'm sure I'll top 1000 if I haven't already :)

    I cant imagine writing 100 posts. What a huge accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.