Friday, May 22, 2009

Pay it forward

I saw this on -Sarah's :-) page and thought it was a great idea.

Goodness knows that the world could use a little happiness spread around. And really people it doesn't take much to make someone smile. Hold a door for someone, pay someone a genuine compliment, let a car go in front of you in traffic. It's terribly difficult.

And now it's coming to the blogosphere!

The rules are:
The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a small gift from me within one month!
You must be willing to host a pay it forward too! As well as send the gifts out to your recipients within a month.
Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in! Please remember to leave me your e-mail! (or have your email on your page or something)

And now back to my words, I hope people won't let having to come up with three things to send stop them. It doesn't have to cost a lot, happiness is not dependent on cost or creativity.

It can be something small from where you live (or are stationed) something yummy from your kitchen, something funky, sweet, smell goody, whatever. Just something to make someone smile. And I know that we are all like my 4 year old and get giddy when we get mail.

Mail that isnt a bill that is.

10 comments:

  1. I wonder if it's the same Peyton family that my mom is from. My mom has books back to the civil war time period, I don't know how many greats back, but lots of cool history facts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be #2! And I like to think I do little acts of kindness everday so I'd love to get involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I'm posting it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, click my name here for my new blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea!! I'm sorry I missed out on it - I'll catch it next time around :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shucks! I'm #8 or something! sounds like a cute idea, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I missed this but I hope it will continue to go! What a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.