Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A day in pictures. Well most of the day.


The one alarm clock, well besides kids that is, that does not have a snooze button. As of late he likes to start the crowing at a bright and sunny 5:30 am.... on the front porch.

There were bails of hay to be counted and of course, certain little boys had to attempt to move them.

It was a no go.

We welcomed back the horses.

This was the spot I hoped to spend most of my day in.

A chair built for me by my love, to sit outside, enjoy the breeze, and watch my little ones. I got to sit some, but there were horses to visit, butterflies to catch, bird's nest to spy on. You know the exciting things around here.

Like any day with little boys there were boos.

Nothing a Popsicle can't fix.

And then the smiles returned.

Call it back scratching or just showing the world how very hot his abs are, I haven't a clue but he looked pretty funny.

Trying to explain to the horse that the apple slices were all gone. It's hard to determine who listens better... a horse or a four year old.

Two brothers on the hunt for butterflies. One was in charge of spotting them and the other was in charge of chasing them.

Butterflies spotted: approx. 40-something
Butterflies caught: 0

And as requested... a belly shot at 26 weeks to the day.
Yikes I should lay off the ice cream.

13 comments:

  1. Great pictures! You sure do have some cute little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little boys are just so darn cute! I loved looking at all of the pictures! It looks like a beautiful area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute pictures... and I hear from a reliable source that ice cream is the best thing for heartburn, so I wouldn't leave off that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures! Your boys are so cute. Popsicles always were the best boo-boo fixers....come to think of it, they still are :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, love the picture post! Your boys are adorable and I would SO love to spend some time in that chair in the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, looks like all of you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a wonderful day - minus the rooster of course. Ice cream is a wonderful thing, especially when pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a gorgeous day! Your photos remind me of childhoods in the country (I've only be citified for a few years ;) ) - such fun and so much to explore.

    Glad to see the belly pic! It looks wonderful. And you deserve all the ice cream you want with the hot weather and those 2 boys to chase after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you boys are sooo adorable. It looks sooo beautiful there

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the day in pics!!

    especially the belly pic - sooo stinkin cute friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I don't know, it looks like you can afford quite a bit more ice cream. You are pregnant and it is getting to be the summer, for crying out loud. If those conditions alone don't warrant ice cream, I don't know what does!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think you look fabulous for 26 weeks!!!

    I love that they work together to grab the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pics from around your house! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.