Sunday, November 30, 2008

and this is why...

I don't mind taking dash-1 into the women's bathroom with me. Flyboy took him into the bathroom at S@m's Club (quite possibly my favorite store) and he grabbed a urinal cake.

HE TOUCHED A URINAL CAKE!

with his hand. He thought it was a bar of soap. So he had the best of intentions.

Though in an attempt to find the positive in things I suppose I should be grateful that he didn't touch it with some other body part, say his tongue or something. But still, how disgusting.

Flyboy tried to stifle my reaction by telling me after he dropped the first statement, "hey your brainchild over there was holding a urinal cake," that he disinfected him to his best ability. Let me tell you there would not have been soap left in the bathroom had I "disinfected" him.

And he did tell me that it would be great fodder for the blog.

Oh and apparently it was a fresh cake and he was only grabbing the plastic part. As if that makes digging around in a urinal better.

Clearly my son is spending too much time in the ladies room.

16 comments:

  1. oh. my. gosh. that is so funny! at least he didn't try to taste it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so revolted, but I can't stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Lord. Thank God I have girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! The word urinal cake alone is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ewwwwww! Ok my son did that too. He was trying to wash his hands with it.He thought is was the soap. We've got some really classy kids dont we.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA. That is so gross, but I can't help but laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so this is what I have to look forward to, huh? I'm making a mental note now never to send the Captain into the bathroom with daddy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. The joys of what our sons do while in the care of their fathers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my first visit to your blog, I'll be back to read you again... Thanks to your husband for his service and to you as well.

    ~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh honey.

    i just don't have words.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, GOLLY I'm throwing up in my throat a little bit. Shudder.

    Not sure about the candles at the Christmas Tree Shop. We do have one at our mall... I can look there if ya like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but it is kinda funny in a gross way. Boys will be boys.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eek! I'd bathe him in all the soap I could get my hands on. LOL Hopefully he's over his fascination with them now and will leave them where they belong.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is awesome.

    Totally disgustingly awesome.

    Much in the same way that I laugh when *R* let's the dog lick his face.

    What a great story...you'll have to tell that one in front of his girlfriend many years from now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, I am sorry but I had to laugh out loud.

    Oh boys :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.