Saturday, November 29, 2008

Strange things...

I don't have much to say. So I just thought I would share a strange sighting I had today.

For some reason we have a lot of, ummm, well let's call them "adult" stores up here. You know the ones with the crazy neon signs and no attempt to be discreet? Yeah well for some reason we have quite a few, I'm not sure why but then again I don't really care to know that answer.

Anyways as I drove by, I saw someone my grandmothers age going in.

****shudder*****

I mean hey, good on her for still being frisky. And who knows maybe she was getting a gift for someone at the nursing home or her grand kid or something.

But it was a little weird. And I just thought I would share. So know you all too can think about your grandparents going to an "adult" store.

7 comments:

  1. I definitely would have had a big shudder moment. You are right, go them, but for some reason I really don't want to think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...there did always seem to be a preponderance of those stores up there....and ewwwww....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewwwww!!! I did not want to picture my grandparents going to an adult store. That's really hard to picture. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it was that Sue lady from that "Talk Sex with Sue" show on Oxygen. She cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grandma can do that...I just don't want to know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. creeeeepy. maybe she was lost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. I can think of like 2 that I've seen up there- I'm glad I never drove past all the rest of them. The place I always saw the most were driving from TN to OK and than from TN to GA. The signs would be like every 5 ft for like 400 miles. The thing that always cracked me up was Truckers Welcome.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.