Friday, June 6, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday we sat on the porch and ate Popsicles.

Yesterday we went on a hunt to find the cat. (I'm sorry cat, really its out of excitement that they squeal so loud, they don't want to hurt you, just love you)

Yesterday we laid on a blanket in the grass to see what the clouds looked like.

Yesterday we blew bubbles and then chased them as far as they could before they floated away.

Yesterday I heard "Mommy your beautiful", "Mommy I love you to the moon" and "Mommy your my best friend forever". Far more validation then I ever received in any job evaluation.

Yesterday I watched my children just be and was able to see a little bit of the world thru them.

16 comments:

  1. Awwwww......sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm ready to throw my laptop out the window and quit blogging altogether after reading that!! So incredibly sweet...memories of days like that is what gets us through the rough days, right?

    (hmmm...or is it blogging that gets me through the rough days....maybe I won't throw my laptop out the window just yet....)

    Thanks for stopping by POW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a perfect day in my book.

    Love the new look!!

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new layout very pretty. Ive got to remember to savor the days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a perfect day! I had a day like that the other day too.

    Happy POW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kinds of days are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great day with your boys.

    Your post made me look forward to being a mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yesterday sounds simply wonderful.

    thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had me at popsicles.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't get enough days like that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brought a tear to my eye. Very sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great day!

    I need to buy some bubbles....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww super sweet. I hope when the punkin can say more than just "MOmMMMM MEEEEEE" she tells me that.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.