Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nothing to say

Nothing to say.

I was going to post about how crazy it is that New York state will throw the book at you for shooting someone who comes into your house to rob or harm you (note to self retire in a Castle Doctrine state) but eh. Then I was going to write about my children being my children but eh again. I could write about the Marine Corps yanking flyboy around on a choke chain but really that story just pisses me off. I'm feeling a little bummed about a friendship thing right now, I was going to write about that but I don't quite know how to get it out.

So this seems like this is it for now.

8 comments:

  1. I have no words of wisdom. No asshattery to throw your way. Only words of thanks for the blueberry muffin recipe you posted. I made a batch for the husband to take to work today. He was more than pleased.

    Here's to hoping your spirits soar again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is allowed a 'cranky pants' day...as we put it in our household :) Hope things start looking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eh.....we have those days....sorry for the friendship thingy. No witty words from me today I have a house full of strangers packing everything I own.....hope you feel more yourself soon

    ~ASW

    ReplyDelete
  4. having to deal with being robbed is hard...you feel violated...no matter what you do, it's never going to feel "as safe" again...and that feeling makes everything else go downhill.

    Just know I'm praying for you and your family...and hopefully the return of at least the sentimental stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you feel so bleh. I wish I knew what to say! I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry bout the ucky day.

    it happens to the best of us.

    looking forward to tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im sorry you are blue. I hope the day cheers you up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi leanna,

    sorry the friendship thing got to you sadly. hope things are better, kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.