Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm back baby!

We are back on the grid. Thank. God.

Not that melting snow to make water to flush toilets wasn't lots of fun. {if you think it is, trust me, its not} I'm ready to go back to living the 2010 life and if ever I start to think of pioneer living as romantic I'll just watch a rerun of Little House on the Prairie.

And remember not showering, that'll end that day dream right quick.

I have lots of post to catch up on, a giveaway to finish, a turkey feta burger post to write up {how sad I had to toss all those yummy burgers when the freezer died}, and lots of power is out blog fodder {and some pics} to regal you all with.

Contain your excitement, it will all come in the next few days.

For now I'm off to flush my toilet over and over, just because I can.

9 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've powered back up. Melting snow isn't fun unless it's for fun.

    Don't forget to take a shower so hot your skin is bright pink... it will make lots of things better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't wait to read all about this! I can't imagine no power for more than 2 hours. Especially with 3 boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the world of the living. You were missed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back! Sorry about the lack of power =(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back! We missed you and your wittiness. Now go flip some light switches to make a dance club effect in your bedroom... because you CAN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Been there. Sounds like hurricane season, but at least we generally have time to prepare for crap like that. Did the boys at least have fun?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back to society!
    2 Awards at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Welcome to the 21st Century :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.