Monday, March 22, 2010

I got......

nothin.

Nothing people!

I can't come up with anything to write about. I've been thinking and thinking and nothing. I'm running a little bit on empty lately, three kids = someone needing something 24/7, I'm just kinda tired.

And I rammed my head into the corner of a cabinet door this afternoon, to my defense, it opened on its own, I did not leave it open. I'm afraid I might have done permanent damage, so these things might have something to do with it.

So what should I write about? I need some ideas... and some time, there isn't much you guys can do about the later, but maybe you have some ideas of something I should write about.

Recipes? More military posts? Kiddo stories? Parenting post? {as if I should be giving parenting advice, lets all get a chuckle over that one} Something to which I should unleash some snark on? I need some direction here..... sigh....

11 comments:

  1. oooh....how about your most embarrassing moment!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. Let's see. What to write about?
    Have you already written about how you met your dear hubby? :) I have *yet* to peek into your archives, so I'm slightly ignorant about what you have written...sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Advice to a new MilSpouse ... or perhaps an old one who has lost perspective and gotten jaded ...
    Your best childhood memory
    you can never go wrong with recipes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How's your mom's etsy store going? what do you plan to do this summer? What are the dashes up to? What other shiny hair secrets can you beat out of the other Allison? (use that darn cabinet door).

    ReplyDelete
  5. recipes and dash stories are always a pleaser....also, what are some of y'alls traditions-birthdays, christmas, easter, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. simple pleasures... small things that make you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just received my major prize today....they are beautiful!!!! I'm having a crappy week, so it was wonderful, so brightened my day.

    I'd like to know if it is easy to keep the dahes away from the cows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love kiddo stories. Recipes are a plus, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't beat the other Allison :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always found memes to be helpful in curing blog-block. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah...it came open by itself :) :)

    I say write about Health Care Reform.
    hahahahahahaha.

    Miss you

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.