Saturday, March 20, 2010

New digs

I'm sure you've noticed the new look around here, kinda hard to miss.

Much thanks to Casey @Ever Changing Life now I have me a new peppier look just in time for spring. It's amazing how just a change in colors can change your mood.

One of the best parts, I'm not going to lie was that she fixed my twitter issues. I was unable to get any of the twitter stuff to show up. I was on the twitter fence at first, now that my husband downloaded ubertwitter to my crackberry I'm addicted. Come find me if you haven't already.

The colors are fresh and the polka dots are peppy. Thank you Casey I love it!

And I think it makes me look thinner. Don't you agree?

24 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Casey does great work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked on your link on my blog and thought I was at the wrong blog! HA! Love the new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new look over here!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE it!! I changed mine also and it really is amazing what a difference changing the colors can make.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog looks great :) It's nice to change it up once in a while!

    By the way, loved your remark on your crackberry. Have not heard that one before. Made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous dahling!!!!! Simply splendid!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the new look! Very spring and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOODNESS! This is the cutest design I have ever seen in my life! ha ha ha :)

    Well, other than that dang button, but that will be fixed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! I LOVE IT! I'm freaking jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute! Like the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. you do look thinner!!!! Love the colors! I have no idea what uber twitter is. I am a twit.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.