Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update

Well I'm alive. I briefly thought about curling up in the frozen food section but alas I pushed thru and now we are safely home.

Except for a giant run around at the pharmacy pretty much everything got accomplished.

Of course now the issue of nap time. No one slept in the car and its really too late to put dash-2 down now. My kids tend to go to bed around 7:15-7:30 if anyone where to nap now they'd be rocking out until 10 pm. That CAN NOT happen. So now that means all day... no nap. Not the best for me or them.

They seem ok now but come 5 o'clock my house will be breakdown central. And I haven't a clue when flyboy is getting in tonight so I'm guessing he probably wont be here to defuse any meltdowns. How does he work his schedule that way?!

In the meantime we are off for some fun. Food prices maybe on the rise but that doesn't stop the dashes from feeding all the barn animals. And the horses are picky. They really prefer organic granny smith apples. Prima Dona's.

Maybe at five the horses would like some company.... I think the boys could hold their own down there....

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you made it through that mess in one piece!
    Hope you have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did it! Now enjoy the prescream time. By the way I will no longer post about my toe hair (at least not this week)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.