Monday, July 21, 2008

a new tag line

Most just refer to me as trying. I think its time for a change. I'm leaving my title as Trying Our Best, it fits my life all too well, but I never really intended on trying as being my bloggy "name". It always seems kinda odd. I tried to think about what described me. I thought about using my real name but eh... I'm not ready for that, I thought about mama mayhem and as fitting as that seems most of the time, I settled on The Mrs.

It's who I am and its what I love being. So its the new me. Or at least the new tagline for me. If anyone has any better suggestions bring em on. Please. It took me a while to come up with this one. I'll be changing my commenting name as soon as I figure it out. It could take a few days.

18 comments:

  1. I like it. Not that your asking for opinions, but I'm always willing to give mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too...
    another unsolicited opinion:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it too, (unsolicited)

    :D

    I like your new layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my completely unsolicited opinion, yet without reserve :

    I like it :)
    Callee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it too!

    Mine should be Mother of Chaos, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it :) It's cute and fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's cute! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just stopped in to say hi, been busy and not visiting much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really do like Mama Mayhem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It fits! Simple yet it says so much.

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice!

    Of course crazy married lady is cute too. Oh, wait, you didn't have that as an option. Perhaps, I'm thinking of myself. See, I'm talking to myself. I am crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it. It makes me think slightly of a mom boss's wife. :) In a good way of course!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is precious!! I love it!

    And you convinced me to go make my own signature block thingy. Not as catchy as yours, but hey, it will do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like it, too! Is there a way to incorporate what you call the kids into it? Like, Mrs Dash?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like it. I also really love your names for the kids...you are the only blogger whose stories I tell to Einstein on a regular basis, mostly because he fell in love with your kids' blog names the moment he heard them (for obvious reasons). Also because your posts are almost always 1) hilarious or 2) meaningful. When I'm reading blogs, he always asks if I'm reading yours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi L ~

    the signature and the name are adorable. catchy. first thing i noticed when i popped on your bloggy again today.

    enjoy, kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like it ... it fits...but I have to be truthful, it will take me some time to stop referring to you as Trying in my head!

    Sorry!?! I will try! (hee hee totally didn't intend that pun!)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.