Sunday, March 2, 2008

Caution post below contains material that makes no sense

It seems that at least once every few months I see a similar ridiculous sight. Yesterday was one of those days. Picture this, a giant Hummer, (I stress the giant part, this isn't the soccer mom Hummer , this is the tricked out big boy one) with of all things slapped right on the back a big ol sticker that says.... are you ready for this...

Hey we all have our political views, obviously these don't really represent mine. I hardly think this this war was fought for oil. I tend to think it had more to do with the whole jihad thing, but I acknowledge that people have opposing views. Really I'm open like that, but perhaps that gal would like to reexamine the type of car that she slapped these stickers on the back of. If she really wants to save the earth and cut down America's dependency on oil then maybe she should oh I don't know, drive a car that's gas efficiency isn't gas station to gas station. Just my humble opinion.

10 comments:

  1. he he he, leanne.

    great point about driving a huge gas hog!

    come and see me on my bloggy if you want.

    how are ya? see you in the emails girlie. take care, kathleen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha...hahahaha.

    Reminds me of the bumper sticker I saw last week: Slapping a yellow ribbon on the back of your huge SUV during a war for oil makes you look like an asshole.

    Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just my humble opinion. No lady, your wisdom is so far ahead of the STICKER MOM, she just has not been told about the Jihad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use google reader and you have been there for some time, just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. just spent some time reading your blog, very funny stuff! keep blogging, we need more like you!

    smiles, bee

    (lala's grammy and sarge charlie's other half)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha! I've thought this so many times myself! Sometimes people just don't think before they get all high and might do they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. As a "commie liberal pinko" type, I couldn't agree more! :)

    Reminds me of when we were stationed in Bahrain, and some Middle Easterner would be driving a Ford with a bumper sticker that said "Down With USA!" or with footprints on the American flag (considered a *huge* insult). Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is pretty funny! I love that kind of stuff. Kind of makes me wonder if they think before they say/do the things they do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's priceless! Those stickers definitely would have more impact on a hybrid. But, of course, we couldn't have so much fun laughing at the stupid person then. ;) Thanks for sharing the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hehehe! Sometimes I just don't get people! It's like honking your horn at people when you sre stuck in traffic - come on...you really think that 6 inch move forward is going to get you there faster?

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.