Friday, March 14, 2008

The yuckies just wont go away

There is something very yucky going around this winter. I was hoping the yuckies had left but alas, they reared their ugly head again last night. I was hoping it was perhaps a fluke and maybe Dash-1 reflux was acting up, but he started to vomit last night and is still going. I was fine yesterday but today, not so much. I've been hugging the porcelain bowl a bit more then I like. Hopefully tomorrow will hold a vomit less day for us.

So alas no witty post from me. Maybe tomorrow, I know you're all waiting with bated breath.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Girl! We are on round 2 of the flu with Speed! This is really not fun. I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry leanne that this awful crud is still lingering.

    i would so hold your hair back so you could vomit though. i am just that kind of friend. did you smile? even a wittle bit? he he. but i would.

    answer my email and come back when you can. i eagerly await ya.

    your penny pen pal,
    kathleeny xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no... sorry to hear that the yuckies are hanging around. Get better soon. This year really has nasty bugs going around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What...started celebrating St. Patrick's Day a little too early??

    Just kidding...hope you guys all get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Hope the weekend brought some relief from the yuckies, but it seems to be all over the place this year.

    Seems like no one is exempt from it....or multiple its. My best friend appears to be on the same cycle as you. So sorry you are going through this again.

    ~ASw

    ReplyDelete
  6. so sorry your yucky, get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.