Thursday, March 20, 2008

This is very embarrassing

Yet I'm sharing it so I'm willing to at least laugh at myself. Today Dash-1 got on the scale, I was standing behind him washing my hands taking this all in. He looked down at the numbers (its the old fashioned kind so he couldn't read it) then he looked put his hand on his forehead and shook his head and muttered, and this is the embarrassing part... "I don't get it, my pants still fit."

I should either lay off the easter candy or stop weighing myself when the boy might hear me talking to the scale!

8 comments:

  1. that is funny... at least he didn't cuss at it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. triplee- true. i suppose in that area we are making progress! its always something with kids... they just take in so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHA! I'm in trouble when I finally have kids. Actually, I'm learning from you, so thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. giggle, I REALLY was expecting a cuss word

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I haven't laughed that hard in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, that is absolutely hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.