Sunday, January 13, 2008

Whites, darks, and marine green

I was sorting laundry today with the help of Dash-1 and 2. Of course by help I mean that they would fling dirty clothes at each other and then run or crawl away laughing. I suppose there are worse things besides Flyboys stinky boot socks that they could be playing with. We had three baskets in front of us, one for whites, one for dark stuff and then a growing pile of green shirts, socks, flight suits, you name it. Dash-1 looks at the green pile, then at me and says, "Wow that's a lot of green."

Yes dear, it is a lot of green.

3 comments:

  1. I love that in my sewing stash I have 6 different colors of green/cacky/dark tan/darker green. Just in case he needs to sew on a different patch....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably one thing I'm not looking forward to when Stretch comes home. I swear he (at least) triples the laundry around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me laugh out loud!

    I've sorted my laundry the same way for 6 years now and you know what? It took reading this post to realize it's not exactly "normal".

    Ahhh, the joys of military life :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.