Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Let the travels begin!

Our journey begins today. Flyboy signs out on leave at noon and then we are off and headed south. I'm excited to actually get to take a family trip as a family. Its not just the boys and I off on a little adventure, its all of us. We are heading down to Georgia for a little extended family get together and then probably spend a few days in Maryland relaxing. I for once will not be at a family function where everyone is asking where flyboy is and what is he off doing. We always have so much fun together, especially on long car rides, we are able to just enjoy each others company and talk for hours, I'm just giddy.

So if I'm not around in the next few days, that's why. We are off as a family heading down 95 south, exploring, having fun, stopping at EVERY chick-fil-a we see (we don't have them this far north, which in my mind is just not right). Oh and stopping every 20 minutes so our new potty trained big boy can use the little potty in the back of the car. So if your also headed down 95 and see a SUV on the shoulder of the road with a little boy in the trunk and two adults standing around waiting. Honk. Its probably us!

See y'all later!

8 comments:

  1. Have a blast! See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Hope you all have a wonderful & safe trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time together and have a wonderful trip!

    (And I remember those trips with frequent potty stops. Except for my oldest son. At age two, he refused to use any of the restrooms from Houston to Pensacola...he held it for the whole trip. Only a home pot for that fella!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time!! I love road trips. I never liked them before I met the hub, but now I love driving places with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation, Hope you have an AWESOME time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an enjoyable trip! Safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm, Chich-Fil-A....We had those in Colorado and have been missing them for the last 2 years too! lol

    Have a great time on your trip! How nice that you all get to be together :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.