Sunday, January 20, 2008

Thank you

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I started blogging to get the thoughts out of my head and I have found a little community. Some are military spouses, some are moms, some are neither, and I'm sure there is a lurker or two out there! I appreciate people taking the time out of their busy day to drop a line. I am feeling like a less crappy mom, the mood has passed for now but something tells me I'll have my moments again before they are 18! Motherhood really should come with a handbook, so should being a military wife, actually life should just have an all encompassing one! If only....

Dash-1 is back to himself, Dash-2 actually slept thru the night last night for the first time in weeks, and I have a cough and a runny nose and then hopefully sickness will leave our house for at least a little bit... it is after all winter in the Northeast, I'm a realist.

Flyboy is back... for now. There really is no easy life when it comes to them being gone. They can go for a long time, or they can come and go like the changing wind. Hmpf. Just have to try to make either one work. As soon as we figure it out I'll share our secret. Any day now.... For now I am off to figure out how two little ones equal five loads of laundry. I think the fountain of youth maybe easier to solve then that equation!

Hope everyone enjoys the long weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear Flyboy is back! You're so right- they come and go with the wind don't they? (in fact, mine is gone again at the moment) When you finally find that handbook let me know. I sure could use one in this house!

    Enjoy your time as a COMPLETE family!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear you're doing better today. I've been blogging for a couple of years, but I just recently started reading more military wife stuff and I really enjoy the sisterhood of the travelling husbands or whatever it is...

    I hope your cold is better soon. I was thinking, though, that all this coughing is a great ab workout!

    Have fun with your dh home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we can help, totally love the coffee mug idea. I'm gonna do that! Did you see you got props on the USO girls blog. good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better... and I'm sure the NY win yesterday didn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.