Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Wouldnt you know

Thank you all for the kind comments. Dash-2's stuttering was actually much better today, he only had a few little episodes. Of course this was after I warned flyboy about it only to have him come home and wonder what I was talking about.

How do kids do that?

Oh and if you can believe it, I worry about the military but wouldn't you know, my dear flyboy who is a rather well adjusted adult was a military brat.

And like I said, he seems to be well adjusted......

I'd blog more on that but well.... he is my meal ticket. Just kidding my love.

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully it clears up, and it's just a phase. I cried when I read your post about the playground incident. Abs is getting a speech evaluation in a few weeks. She's in every other therapy, what's one more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I think the military life does make for more well adjusted childern. They adapt to change better later on. In fact there's been quite a bit of research in that area. I think military life is great for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a military brat, and I would like to believe that it has made me a well adjusted person. If nothing else, the military life that I live in now doesn't phase me!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.