Thursday, November 19, 2009

Christmas Ornament Swap Sign up

Time for a Christmas Ornament Swap!

The rules will be simple because as I have said before.... I'm a simpleton. But I'm cool with it. Anyways here they go {and I'm hardly an expert at this so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to email them to me}

Rules for the swap
*leave a comment if you want to participate, make sure you either leave your email or have a link to your email on your blogger profile page. {Basically I need a way to get a hold of you to send you your partners info.}

*you can either MAKE or BUY an ornament, however there will be a $10 dollar limit. And if you find a cute one for less go for it. {I think the art of bargain hunting should make a comeback.}

*Ornaments should be mailed sometime in the beginning of December. If you and your partner work something else out, good to go, but the whole point is to have this ornament BEFORE the holidays. {However I know I'm organizing this late... my bad}

*You can sign up for the swap until Monday night {November 23 6pm} My goal is to get the names and emails out to you all by Weds. morning.

I hope we get a good number of people participating, this could be a lot of fun, a neat way to spread some Christmas cheer for not a whole lot. Oh and if your into holiday baking feel free to toss in some cookies in your box. Whoever gets me will be getting some kickass eggless chocolate chip cookies and some cranberry white chocolate cookies (those have eggs but they are delish!)

And please, spread the word on your blogs, the more the merrier!

26 comments:

  1. I would love to join the fun!

    voirol@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. slpingbeauty07@yahoo.com

    I love cranberry white chocolate chips cookies!!! Please share the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to take part, but this year is hectic and money super tight... not to mention Scott is working crazy hours lately and I don't have a car here, so I think I need to wait until next year. Please, please, please do this again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sign me up and thanks for hosting this!

    newgirlonpost@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in.

    waztukin AT yahoo DOT com

    I'll blog about it in a wee bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute idea! Sign me up!

    myarmylife@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. P.S. Wanted to let you know I posted about your fun idea on my blog today!

    http://thisfabulousarmylife.blogspot.com/2009/11/christmas-ornament-swap.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute idea! thanks for hosting it! i'd love to do it:

    studio785@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I'm in :)

    penmar2@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I think is such a fun idea!! Please add me to the list. Oh an the added cookies is wonderful addition. The kids and I love to bake so tossing in some cookies is totally doable.

    justanarmywife09(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. me, me, me, me!!!
    fifenhorn at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Count me in!
    crimmson7-at-yahoo-dot-com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I REALLY want to do it because I think I would have a great opprotunity to send some unique Christmas cheer from South Korea, but I am leaving for a vacation midway through Dec, so I wont be able to post about my gift until I get back, (unless of course it get's here before then) will that be ok?
    Let me know please,
    strough07@gmail.com
    Thanks and what an awesome idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes please!

    linamgmartin at brokenfilm dot com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE Christmas ornaments. I want to play!

    meg@netexas.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am in, and you already have my phone number, email address, and home address. If you need another way to contact me, I'll have to make something up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok, I'll do my best to come up with a cool Bahamian ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm in! :) And I'll post it on my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Me please!!!

    hannah_noel_h@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sounds fun.
    mbinatl AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. oops, sorry! my email is wrong in the post above.. it is

    mbinatl08 AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. You convinced me, I'm in. :) I will find a Camp Swampy themed ornament, perhaps, or something with the local flavor. That should at least be interesting to whoever gets it. :)

    lagringaloquita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.