Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm on to you postman

When ever I get a coupon book, you know like the one from a certain warehouse store who's name would cause every perverts with access to google search to flock to the blog, it arrives in my mailbox already open.

This bothers me on several levels.

It has some handy little stickers on it that is to keep it closed, one on each end, two in total. EVERY month, both stickers are ripped.

Is the postman trying to check out the deals the warehouse store? Get your own membership if you want to see the deals they have going on mattress sets and giant popcorn machines. I understand the lust and lure of these stores. Really, if you gave flyboy a choice between going warehouse shopping or sex he'd really have to think about it. I suppose his ideal day would be sex in a warehouse store but this post is really getting off track here.

I get it, the post man is lured in by the sweet temptation of both a good deal and bulk. They might wear a kick ass uniform but they too are humans at the post office.

I'm just wondering, are they parked somewhere reading my Parenting and Redbook too? Or worse, could my coupon book be bathroom reading at the post office?

Yup folks, this has just been another earth shattering post from the mrs. Just doing my part to keep all of our minds crisp and focused.

12 comments:

  1. Glad you decided to post about your postman and not me forgetting my password.

    You should wait by your mail box tomorrow and confront him. BTW anything good on sale??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love your posts! I always wonder about mail that is open when I get it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have EVERY right to be on him like white on rice.

    What's goin on here?! Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to chuckle about the 'warehouse or sex' comment. Our Hubbys must be made of the same stock. What is the draw? (to aforementioned warehouse store... I get the sex thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, I was chuckling all the way through your post! First time I've been on here but I think I'll keep reading! Stop by sometime and say hello! I absolutely live for comments and readers:p

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahaha, what a little snoop! I think it would make me be very cautious, but then again, I'd maybe see about sending myself something super ridiculously scandalous just to see what happened :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats annoying. Isn't it a federal offense to tamper with mail? Even if it is the coupon book from the warehouse store...

    ReplyDelete
  8. *chuckle* It does make you wonder, doesn't it? Our mail lady, she's an interesting character and the nicest person. She's just nice, all the time. She brought a big box to the door once, and seeing my joy at it's arrival, asked me what it was. I had sent the quilt my Mom made me back to her so she could enter it in a show and it was returned. Now, when something comes from my Mom the mail lady appears at the door with a grin and says "your Mommy sent you something again!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're worried about people finding your blog mentioning a certain warehouse store name, and then you mention sex in a warehouse store? I bet you get a bunch of hits on THAT one, lol!

    I always wondered about that too. My hubby got a subscription to the Army Times (which he never read, but *I* did...does that make me a geek??) and it was supposed to be bagged...and the label was on the bag. But often, the magazine would be in our box unbagged...with no address on it? So tell me, WHO was reading the Army Times before we got it????

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha my goodness, that snoop!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My step mom's People magazine used to get read by the post people too. She once found food stuck to her magazine. The post person must have had used it for reading material during lunch break. Some people have a lot of nerve!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha! You have your own Ick Factor going on there!

    It is a small world isn't it? My hubby works for the AF too. You never know, maybe we will eventually be stationed near one another. :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.