Tuesday, March 10, 2009

And the winner is....

Katie at Happy Hour! Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who entered and all the nice comments, I really gotta talk the old gal into opening up a store.... I mean really, she's got grandkids to send put thru college. And who knows how expensive its going to be when they make it there. Ouch. But I drift. I hope some of the folks who stopped by to check out the giveaway will be back to read up on my ramblings.

Oh and I have more giveaways planned for the future. (see I'm not afraid to bribe, in fact its a corner stone to my parenting)

4 comments:

  1. Aw man! I saw Katie and I got excited! Than I saw it wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose its kind of like the lottery and you have to play to win, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Katie...and I'll be back because there's always next time! Let us know if you are able to convince your mom to have a store so we can do some shopping.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.