Saturday, March 28, 2009

cleaning or something like that

I'm trying to clean. Well I shouldn't say clean so much as straighten up but every time I fold something or put something in its place one of my hurricanes comes thru and destroys it.

I used to hate cleaning when I was childless. Now I think back and realize how quickly I could get things done. And how nicely everything stayed. Why didn't I take advantage of that more!?

Of course life was a lot less interesting and lonely. I mean nobody ever kept me company in the bathroom.

10 comments:

  1. ok mom, you will like my photo hunt this week, it is all about lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea if it's true, but I've heard that many famous hollywood actresses ask their friends to go to the bathroom with them. You've just got your own entourage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! i can relate to the company in the bathroom. its gotten so bad here that i dont even bother closing the door anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for company in the bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good point although I'm childless now and Piper def acts as one of my hurricanes AND keeps me company in the bathroom.

    He always wants to know what's up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think about things like that a lot! Why didn't I do more "single" things before Fuzz? Why didn't I keep my house clean? Why didn't I.....

    But you're right, things are much more interesting now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate cleaning sometimes i think whats the point lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. if it weren't for the dog, our house would be so much cleaner. i'm not sure my nerves could handle a toddler (but i guess they don't start out as toddlers, right? haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so there right now. I hated cleaning before Lil' Mootz and I had all the time in the world to do it. Now, I still hate cleaning, but I really feel the need to keep up on it because I don't want Lil' Mootz growing up in a pig-sty, but it's harder to find the time to clean. I should be cleaning now...eh, its more fun to comment about it though :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.