Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. P's day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm not sure what we have planned for today. I must admit the mere thought of corn beef and cabbage is enough to send my queasy stomach over the edge. And the boys and I probably shouldn't partake in a contest to see who can chug the most Guinness. I suggested making green rice krispie treats and received some blank stares.

Dash-1 would like to paint some rocks green so it looks like we'll be hunting for rocks and then making our own green rock garden. Oh and we wont be making any soda bread today either.

And they will be doing it all in their adorable shirts. I should see if I can actually get them to stand near each other and look at the camera at the same time.... bribing maybe involved.

So to any and all, have a delightfully green St. Patricks Day!

If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough!


12 comments:

  1. You could go hunting for 4 leaf clovers? All I know is that I completely forgot it was St. Paddy's day but I did put a green shirt on. Yay! Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha..polar opposites, you and I
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Saint Patty's Day! I completely forgot until I saw MSN's homepage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should probably think of something fun to do for St. Pat's Day, since LT is 50% Irish -- his mom is 100% Irish, both of her parents were born in Ireland, I think...

    If it's nice weather, I vote for sending the boys on a hunt for a 4 leaf clover. Should keep 'em busy for a while! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top o' d' day to Mr & Mrs O'Fly Boy, and dash-O'1, just remember green beer equals green pee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not Irish...I married a Scottsman (who is a man named Scott, ironically), and my heritage doesn't include the Emerald Isle...but begosh and begorrah, I be as Irish as a red-hed lassie if I want!

    No fancy-smancy Irish foods for us, either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy St. Paddy's Day! Hope you and the boys had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore your blog and can't stop reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The thought of corn beef and hash makes my stomach queasy and I am not even pregg! LOL Hope you guys had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Nikki, yuck! But I would have to have the green beer.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.