Friday, October 3, 2008

it was all like hey

My unfortunate habit of using the word like a bit too frequently in my speech is starting to rub off on my kids. Or at least the one who is speaking. But sometimes I still think the trying to speak one throws one in there its just not clear.

Anyways I was sitting on my bed folding laundry this evening and was letting the boys run around for a few minutes in just underwear and a diaper.

One in only one of each but thats probably obvious.

I had a strange conversation.

dash-1 "Mom I need some help"

dash-1 "My p@nis keeps falling out of my underpants and is all like 'hey whats going on out there'."

I do believe I just stared at him for a moment while I processed this.

I'm not exactly sure how one gets their underwear as tangled up as a three year old can. But darn if they are flexible and boy did he have it twisted up.

No wonder his p@nis was all like hey!

I helped him straighten up and sent him on his way. I also asked that he keep conversations with his p@nis to a minimum. At least in public.

15 comments:

  1. Lol, to be the mother of boys...

    I love your Dash stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i can do is laugh.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the great laugh on my friday night. Working with preschoolers has totally made me appreciate the funny (and sometimes quite odd) things that young one say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I am just sitting here laughing. I so love your stories and I really needed to laugh. Bless you.

    ...and it was all like hey...Oh my.

    *holds tummy laughing*

    (this is bon on an alien computer who can't remember her blog sign in stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, that is hilarious. I was wondering how early men start talking to their p@nises. I guess now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA, this story made my week. I could already tell by the title that this was going to be a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little boy is so hilarious! Too bad we can't get ours together; I'd love to see what they'd come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! I love this story - especially the part where the underpants are all twisted around. Keenan does the same thing and I have no idea how he does it.

    "was all like 'hey! what's going on out there?'"

    I'll be giggling for the rest of the night! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. uh....okay....well, if it makes you feel any better, my son randomly tells me his "bits" (that is what we call 'em...I just can't get past saying p@nis to a 4 year old...just can't!) are "being weird and pokey"...yeah...YOU figure out what he means by that.

    YUP...you got it. Problem is, he doesn't have a filter...and just says it whenever, wherever...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm cracking up picturing this scenario going down w/ my sister and sister-in-law who both have two boys also. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. beyond hilarious!!

    i sooo can't imagine the life of a boys mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hahahahaha! This made me crack up!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this was so funny i almost peed myself

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.