Tuesday, October 13, 2009

You know....

your a mom when...
- you can discuss the frequency, color, texture of poop and it doesn't seem like a strange conversation.

-you have enough crumbs in your car to feed a third world country.

-you never leave the house without a bag full of stuff and none of it is yours, however if anyone needs a juice box, pair of elmo underpants, Lightening McQueen toy, or yo yo you have it covered.

- you smell like spit up more frequently then you smell like perfume.

-you find your self showering with a horse, a sheep, and a chicken, toys of course.

-you use a breast pad as a coaster and wonder why you haven't thought of that sooner.

-it is pointed out by someone wearing a pull up that you don't know anything. Except how to pee in the potty and pull up your own pants but who's keeping score.

-you get hugs and kisses all day and the giver of those hugs and kisses doesn't even come up to your waist.

14 comments:

  1. a breast pad as a coaster!!! LMAO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was riding around with sister-in-law, her hubby and baby. I had a piece of crumpled up paper to throw away. I asked "do you have a trash bag or something in here?" She replies with "I think the entire vehicle is serving as a trash can at the moment" :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, the breast pad as a coaster is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are huge offenders of the first one. I have gotten so desensitized to talking about poop that I have started doing it at very inappropriate times...like during meals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I laughed out loud (literally) at the breast pad for a coaster.

    They're so true!

    One time Isaac had spit up on my shirt and I didn't bother to change or anything, just wiped the chunks away and when Paul came home he hugged me and smelled right where I'd been spat up on and told me I smelled good.

    Who needs purfume?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first one reminds me of my CNA days... I'm glad to have this nice break from all of the poop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! So true and now I know that someday I can use a breast pad as a coaster. You're a genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out my blog...you have an award!

    http://mommymandymusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am laughing at this post but especially the part about the waist thing. I'm not positive but I think the Captain is just about waist high on me now.

    She probably comes up to Greg's knees.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been tagged in my blog! Check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My 9 yr old commented that the 5 yr old had sneezed on me or wiped something on me and my response was "Is that all? I've had much worse than that put on me by both of you."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many a fruit loop died a valiant battle in my Durango this weekend. I can't bring myself to bury their remains.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That was supposed to be "in a valiant battle"

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.