Thursday, October 15, 2009

earth shattering news or not

Yes, two post in one day. But its not like they are earth shattering or anything.

Just so we are all on the same page, today is October 15th and I don't live in some place like Alaska or anything. I just looked outside and there are wet snowflakes falling.

Again. IT'S MID-OCTOBER PEOPLE! Something tells me that this winter is going to blow.

I just walked past the door again and its really coming down but I couldn't get a good shot of it but I did get photographic evidence of it starting to collect on the grill. And yes, we are those people who haven't brought their grill in yet. In fact we might leave it out all winter.


its still going....

AND ITS STILL ONLY MID OCTOBER!

14 comments:

  1. Oooh, we always leave our grill out. My husband is a firm believer in not bringing in lawn furniture, etc. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowed here this morning too. I think it actually snowed last week, but I was in denial, and it melted when it touched. Today's stayed snow when it hit the ground.
    I am sad :-( My dog is ecstatic :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I'm from Northern NH and it often snows there in mid-October. It snowed this week I was told and I was actually sad that I wasn't there to see it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, we had SLEET yesterday in DC. Gross.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you want to hear something really obnoxious. IT'S 90 DEGREES HERE today. I'm sweating my ass off and you have snow.

    Why can't it just be fall? WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd rather have snow. We only get ice!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holy cow! where are you at? It's raining like crazy here and a bit of a nor'easter blowing in...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate snow i'm glad i'm down here and not up there

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll trade you locations. Apparently cold front=mid 70's. BOO! I hear you guys are supposed to get back to back Noreasters. The bright side is that it will totally wear out your boys playing in all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's crazy! I have the feeling it's going to be a LONG winter this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heard from a woman up here who said that this winter is going to be bad... Hence another reason why I might change my job... Amazingly we didn't get any snow up here, not even a few flakes in the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ahhh...darn Nor-easter....at least you got some pretty snow...all I've got is nasty drizzley...cold rain.....yuck...and totally putting a cramp in the Squadron's pumpkin picking day tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those picture make me want to cry. I'm not ready for winter!!! Furthermore are you supposed to bring in a grill during the winter?

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.