Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A new look

To quote my dear dash-1 I'm feeling "snazzy pazzy". Don't ask me where he got this little ditty but it seems to fit my new look. If you think your place needs a little help in the snazzy pazzy department check out Rachael over at Ladybird Blog Designs.

She was very helpful, didn't mind having to wait a day or two for return emails when everyone was sick, and didn't seem to bothered by my lack of ANY ideas. It was a perfect working relationship. All in all money very well spent.

Here was my thinking, I wanted a bit of a new look for the new years and well a blog makeover is a heck of a lot easier then a diet and much easier to find the time for this then a day of beauty. Of course now I do feel some pressure to beef up my posting.

I do take some comfort that a lot of you out there seem to be in a holiday slump. But rest assured that in no time my high quality poop post will make a resounding comeback.

24 comments:

  1. Love the new look. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I can't wait for a high quality poop post! Or any other post, for that matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' goooood! ;)

    Happy new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new look...very patriotic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh that's a hot blog you've got now! :) :)

    i love your blog. love love love it. just thought you should know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooohh I'm loving the new look. Very snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the new look! The pictures are adorable. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love it!!

    I will def be down as soon as the snow lets up a little bit. I'm hoping by March I'll be able to make it down and I'd love to meet up! I'll have to do some Wedding stuff around WP anyways!

    Hope you have a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year to you and yours, thanks for serving our country.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new look . . . I so need to get out of the black blog look. Happy 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ouuuuuuuuu. I simply LOVE it.

    Haha and I like your new comment note. I live for them too some days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new look! A great way to ring in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snazzy pazzy indeed! I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. looking good my friend! happy 2009!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.