Sunday, December 7, 2008

A tip for going international

If you blog and your hoping to get international readers I have a great tip for you. Blog about Christmas rhymes. I don't even think you have to blog about it just put those words in somewhere.

I am fascinated by this, in the past few days I've noticed on site meter people from Estonia, Malta, Ireland, Germany, Sweden, Lithuania, Switzerland, Hungary, Poland, Indonesia, Italy, New Zealand, the UK and Bulgaria.

And they all found me by searching for Christmas Rhymes.

And apparently none commented... I don't know if I should be offended. Hmmm maybe I should actually compose a Christmas rhyme. Then these folks would have found what they were looking for.

Christmas time is almost here,
the time for Santa is growing near.

The tree is up and the stockings are hung
I hope when Santa comes he cleans up the reindeer dung.

Merry Christmas to you and yours,
I hope this New years is anything but a bore.

Remember all those you hold dear,
and now go spread some darn tootin' holiday cheer!

There thats all I can come up with right now. A poet I am not.

12 comments:

  1. I love that poo still manages to weasel its way into your blog in a Christmas rhyme hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I think you're a great poet, much better than me. I've been getting a lot of international readers too lately, but I'll just leave the Christmas rhymes to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some mad rhyme skillz yo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good lord you crack me up!!!

    I may put your rhyme in my Christmas cards this year LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really just made me laugh... I'm talking the kind that includes snorting. Oh my goodness. I wasn't prepared. I should have known there would be a poop reference in there somewhere... but it caught me completely off guard. Insert the snort. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry they did not comment. I do not know if you saw my post on the 8th of November where I posted the names of soldiers in vietnam died on that day. I had a commenter that tanked me for the post and told me she was engaged to one of those soldiers. That blew me away, blogging is worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol!!! I was laughing so hard about this! Thank you for that! Made my night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, this rhyme is better than a newsletter. if you'd written it 2 days ago, my relatives would have gotten a copy in their cards. :( :( maybe i'll save it for next year if you'll give me permission to use it!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it is a pretty awesome rhyme. Get one of the kids to draw a picture and you got yourself a fine holiday card to send out. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting my site! I'm not exactly sure how he exploded out the front...but it was pretty funny. I think the Christmas rhyme is great and it should definitely be in your card. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. your hilarious!! dont be offended that they didnt comment. i have to admit, b/c i didnt know you( like a friend) i was nervous to comment the first few times too. you never know how some people may react....think" why is this person i dont even know commenting on MY blog" cute rhyme tho!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.