Monday, December 29, 2008

post holiday relief

A week without posting.

As much as I enjoy the holidays I am a bit relieved that they are over. December was just crazy, so much to get done, expectations tend to get out of control, and whatever stomach bug we seem to have had in the house didn't help.

But it would seem that life is back to whatever normal is around here. That would be flyboy on the road, dash-1 telling strangers about his intestines (perhaps the book about his body was a bad idea), and dash-2 is back to drinking bath water.

Ah.... life is good.

And admit it... I'm not the only one who is relieved the holidays are over.

6 comments:

  1. I am sooooooooooo grateful that the holidays are over!!! As much as I adore my family, I was starting to climb the walls. I nearly sobbed in relief pulling into my drive-way today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the relief seems to be a general consensus! How is life being pregnant again? I suppose if it were rough we'd hear about it. And I love that your eldest is still telling people about his body functions. That book should make for some interesting stories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think my depression in december was the worst i've had all year. it's better since i've started back to work, but GEEZ there is so much pressure to have a "happy wonderful warm and fuzzy" holiday that when we just had a normal day with good food i started to worry... is this the good life or are we missing something?

    anyway, kudos to whoever got dash-1 the prowler! in all honesty i can't wait for them to retire the prowler and switch to the growler- the guys have so many mechanical problems with those old planes it makes me nervous...

    hope we get over this holiday slump soon. i'll be glad when it's spring. easter is a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad the holidays are over, I wasn't quite ready this year anyways...I'm ready for our life to be back to "normal" whatever that means. Your kids are too funny...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy that Christmas is over as well. We are not much in to Christmas and I had to listen my family complain about us not doing the Santa thing with the kids. I have never seen anyone get so bent out of shape about an imaginary figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to say that I LOVE the new look for your blog! It's adorable!

    Is there someone you recommend for a blog re-do? Mine could use a facelift!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.