Wednesday, July 29, 2009

And the winner is....

JJ!

Congrats! I mean don't get too excited its only three bags. Although if you play your cards right I could toss in a four year old free of charge. Last time I was at the UPS store I *just* happened to notice that they have a box he would fit in.

sweeeeeeeet

And to keep things fair I actually drew a runner up if you will. Dash-1 picked one name and well, those of you with children out there can understand that sometimes you just have to keep the peace and let the other one get in on the action. Who would have known that picking a name was so exciting.

So Emilysuze you won a bag too!

Thanks to everyone who participated. I actually have another giveaway coming up in another week or two so stay posted. It's a wicked cool, very informative, very good book about getting your baby to sleep and even comes with a cd of soothing sounds to help. So mama's keep your eyes peeled.

4 comments:

  1. I believe JJ should forward this prize to me. I'm not sure why, but she should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wicked cool!!! I loves bags. Especially cute ones made lovingly by someone's way cool Mama. Now to go buy something new to put in them.
    Sorry Casey :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! This is just the cherry on my awesome week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog the other day and entering my first giveaway! Have a great day! :)

    And congrats to the winner of your giveaway! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.