Saturday, November 20, 2010

the car and the ornament swap

The car is fixed, apparently someone unleashed some marbles in the back seat {ahem **cough cough** dash-1} The dealer didn't charge us a red cent for the rental, the patch in my tire, unsticking the backseat {the marbles were free grandma got us those}. So I suppose it all worked out.

Annnnny day now my sanity shall return.

I need to get out the ornament swap partners however I'm hoping you guys can be a little patient with me, I need to install Office on our new computer.

{you know the one we've had since August, I can't believe you buy a damn computer and it doesn't even come with office, what the hell are you paying for?}

I'm hesitant to install it until Flyboy comes home next week because the way my luck is going this week I might just break the computer.  Or worse.... the whole world wide web. 

It could happen.

So I'll extend the sign ups for a couple more days and hopefully get the emails, with your partners questionnaire answers {hence the need for excel} and info.   It will be worth the wait, or I hope so anyways.

Enjoy the weekend!

8 comments:

  1. That is funny about the marbles! We have a quater that "somehow" got stuck into the back window and whenever we stop and go...the quater rolls back and forth. It is SOOOO annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait for the ornament exchange!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) i'm so glad your car got fixed!

    and 2) i bought the ornament today, i'm so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny that it was marbles that had made the seat stick... as in, you lost your marbles over it and there they were!

    I know, that was sad. I tried.

    I hope the rest of the week goes more smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, I can't remember if I signed up... so I'm glad you're extending it if I didn't... Will you add me to the list please! :) Hope your week gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign ups can wait. So glad you found the marbles. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you share these details like the marbles - I'm taking notes to prepare myself for the future! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.