Friday, May 14, 2010

Start flipping thru the cookbooks!



A date is set, a button is made {many, many thanks to skinnie piggie who made this darling little gem, her blog is beautiful go stop by and give her some love} and I've almost figured out Mr. Linky. So what's left?

Recipes! Recipes! Recipes!

What kind of recipes you ask?
It can be anything.

Anything you can eat or drink with a recipe. {And no playdough although it does have a recipe and you can eat it.}

Your favorite comfort food, a party food, a crock pot go to, a dessert that can induce tears, an easy appetizer, a drink to get your fun on, anything.

When is the cookin' taking place?
The hop will be up from May 19th to the 26th.

And if you want to do more then one recipe {I'm having problems picking just one} then go ahead and post each recipe as a separate post with a separate link. {Separate post will make it easier to search for recipes later}

Oh and did I mention the giveaway? If you link up your entered! More details to come on that once I get all the goodies together.

So spread the word!

The more recipes the less my husband will complain about eating the same things over and over. Flyboy's tummy thanks you in advance!

8 comments:

  1. I don't know which recipe to do...Maybe a fun drink for summer cookouts.
    Or those oreo cakes again..Or both..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo this sounds like so much fun! :) Now I need to decide on a recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Super cute button, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in lurve with your button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, me likey! I heart food, and that button is adorable. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to join up! Great, now I have to figure out which recipe(s) to choose from....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute button!! Hmmm, which recipe shall I choose?? Might take me til the 26th to decide! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.