Thursday, May 27, 2010

And the winner is....

Sepsi!

Or according to True Random number generator, comment #2. Trust me I randomly selected the drawing, I just cant seem to figure out how to get the image of the drawing to post.

I cook better then I do computer stuff.

Thanks to everyone for posting some great recipes. I've found several that I'm excited to try out and I'm slowly making it thru the hop to check out every recipe and I hope you're doing the same. Not only have I found great recipe but some awesome new blogs {and the people behind the blogs}.

So congrats sepsi, now I just need your info to mail off your stuff!

5 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyy! I'm on a lucky streak lately! And I hope you find some soy butter to try the cookies :) I will shoot you an email with my address right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo I can teach!!!
    Okay...so open up MS Paint or paintbrush as the old folk say.
    Go to the screen that you want a pic of (ie, the screen where the drawing takes place)

    Press CONTROL and PRINT SCREEN at the same time.
    This will take a screen shot of your computer.

    Go into paint and go to EDIT and PASTE.

    WA-LAAA

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. I'm a little bummed I didn't win! Kitchen Lemon is my FAV. Bath and Body Works scent and I need one of those grocery list thingies. Remember we were in talks to create something like that but Flyboy laughed at us??
    Can you text me where you picked that up!?

    Thanks
    ♥ you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!

    I had a feeling I wouldn't win, so I went to the px and bought my own! well, soap at least.
    I am slowly going through the blogs as well. I want to print them all off and put them in my recipe binder.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.