Saturday, May 8, 2010

According to my husband...

My husband "borrowed" my computer one night and set this as the background, actually he uses it more then I do lately because I tend to always have a wee one latched on to me but that's neither here nor there.

So thanks to my husband and verymotivational.com, I leave you all with this:

And just so you know, he doesn't quite think my mom is this bad and I don't quite think I'd qualify as a hot wife. But its pretty funny none the less.

And dash-1 calls it a leprechaun. I'm not sure what to think of that.

More mom fun to come.

12 comments:

  1. what a riot! It's a tough life...being a hot wife and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that would be creepy to see if you weren't expecting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the Leprechaun movie on SyFy I think it is has really scary ones like that... maybe Flyboy is lettin' watch scary movies? lol My DH calls my mom Vader because when we were getting married she and my dad paid for the wedding... at first we were going to get whatever of the budget we didn't spend as a wedding gift and then she "altered the plan {evil Vader voice}" and said that wasn't on the table anymore. :0P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great Mothers Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I BURST out laughing!!!!! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! I read it earlier today, then recieved a call from my husband saying my mother-in-law is coming to visit tomorrow morning and immediately thought of this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Background ......Happy Mothers Day i'm so glad we got to hang out last night who thought you could spend 3 hours in P@nera

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is scary and funny. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, my goodness. That is one funny picture! Love the caption to the evil "leprechaun". Golly.
    But yeah...not all MIL's are that nasty. Or so I've heard. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'm not going to lie... I live for comments. Nice ones that is.